Friday, January 16, 2009

Ugh! I've neglected this blog long enough!

Every time I come to this blog to look up an old picture or remind myself of some event, I am reminded that the last time I posted it was Halloween and now I'm in the deep freeze of January. Kristin also reminded me that I hadn't posted to this blog in a while. I guess I haven't had much to say lately. Lots of things have been happening, but I just haven't felt like putting things down here. Maybe this year, here in 2009, I will start trying to blog here more so people can keep up with my happenings. I have made loads of friends internationally and I guess I should start showing them more of my life in Minnesota. I'll take some pictures soon so show you what the deep freeze is like. The latest thing people are doing now to show just how cold it is is to freeze a banana outside and then use it to hammer a nail into a board - yes folks, it's THAT cold here!

7 comments:

Michel Lafleur said...

I blame Facebook... my blog's been dead since our last trip to Japan in May!

Anskov said...

Hey, that's a good excuse! I'm gonna use that too. FACEBOOK did it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

But there're lots of your Japanese friends looking forward to checking both of your blog!

Anskov said...

Thank you, Mieko! I will try to update this blog as well as my other blog. How are you doing?

Anonymous said...

Oops, Happy new year! I'm doing fine. thanks for asking! even though I'm not sure to extend my contract, I'm really enjoying my job.

Anonymous said...

I check in on you too from time to time too, so please don't defect to Facebook.

I thought we were experiencing cold weather but we can't freeze bananas then use them like hammers! (neither here nor in BC).

It is, however, probably much colder inside my apartment than inside your place in Minnesota. I have taken to wearing thermal socks on a daily basis. Thank god for the heated toilet seat!

Kristin said...

You're still f*cking neglecting this blog. And I'm going to poutt (my verification word) until you blog again.